- This holistically formulated balm is designed to ease symptoms at the site and support the entire body.
It is intended to heal, nourish and increase vitality. Can be used for inflammation, pain, tension, cuts, bruises and more.
- The herbs are potent so a little bit goes a long way
- Consistency is firm but goes on smooth
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil*, Shea Butter*, Beeswax, Calendula*, Comfrey*, Arnica*, Nettle*, Yarrow*, Echinacea*, Plantain*, Hemp Extract, Lemon Essential Oil*, Douglas fir Essential Oil*, and Vitamin E
- Each herb was chosen with intention and care. They all have many benefits and below is a few of the reasons why we chose them:
Skin/Wound Healing: calendula, yarrow, plantain, comfrey, echinacea, and arnica
Nourish/nutrient rich: comfrey, nettles, lemon, douglas fir
Pain relieving: nettles, arnica, and hemp extract
Disclaimer: The breakdown listed above is intended to inform the consumer of the traditional benefits associated with each herb. Each person may experience the effects of the herbs differently. Please be responsible for your own experience.
- We promise to only use the best ingredients! One of our favorite ingredients is time. While other companies rush to take advantage of misinformation in a growing market, we take the time necessary to create the most potent and intelligent balm. We allow the herbs to infuse in the oil for over a month. During the infusing process, the oil is shaken and blessed each day because we know that loving intention is powerful and effective!