Excellent product. Highly recommend! Fast shipping! Very satisfied with this company and their products!
Ice BalmAdd to Wishlist
- This holistically formulated balm is designed to ease symptoms at the site and support the entire body.
It is intended to soothe tension, pain and inflammation. Best for recovery (inflammation, pain, soreness, congestion, headaches, etc).
- Size: 2 oz
- The herbs are potent so a little bit goes a long way
- Consistency is firm but goes on smooth
Ingredients: Sweet Almond Oil*, Shea Butter*, Beeswax, Peppermint*, Mullein*, Chamomile*, Meadowsweet*, Lavender*, Lemon Balm*, Chickweed*, Hemp Extract, Peppermint Essential Oil*, Wintergreen Essential Oil*, Eucalyptus Essential Oil*, and Vitamin E
- Each herb was chosen with intention and care. They all have many benefits and below are a few of the reasons why we chose them:
Relaxing/tension & stress relieving: peppermint, lavender, lemon balm, chamomile, and mullein
Anti-inflammatory: peppermint, chamomile, meadowsweet, mullein, hemp extract
Pain relief: peppermint, meadowsweet, and hemp extract
Disclaimer: The breakdown listed above is intended to inform the consumer of the traditional benefits associated with each herb. Each person may experience the effects of the herbs differently. Please be responsible for your own experience.
- We promise to only use the best ingredients! One of our favorite ingredients is time. While other companies rush to take advantage of misinformation in a growing market, we take the time necessary to create the most potent and intelligent balm. We allow the herbs to infuse in the oil for over a month. During the infusing process, the oil is shaken and blessed each day because we know that loving intention is powerful and effective!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product has not been aproved to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The texture of The Lighthearted Farmer balms is so luxurious! I use the Ice Balm whenever I have a backache, and the Fire Balm is spicy and soothing for sore muscles and cramps.